Sunday, August 20, 2006

Blacksburg: Life, fun and studies

The first Indian radio show at Virginia Tech will be a mix of latest bollywood songs and a talk about "Blacksburg: Life, fun and studies." I will be accompanied on the show by Rajesh Sudarsan, Kumaresh Singh and Aditya Bapat. We will be talking about various apsects of life and fun in Blacksburg and US. We will also be accepting call half way through the show. If you want us to play a specific song, do call us at (540-231-WUVT) or post that in comments down here.

Time and Date: Saturday, Aug 26, 1:00 - 2:30 pm
Anurag

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to read the activity in the Indian show at WUVT. I was there in studio in the dull days :-) GOod show guys keep it up!

Sujit Ekka said...

Hey Anurag, I am listening to this right now and seems like you have done a great job as ever! Kepp it up, I would like to request a song:
Yeh Dosti Hum Nahin Todenge for My Friend Chetan Mishra from film Sholay...Thanks!
-Sujit