Monday, October 02, 2006

Aradhna at Vatech

For Oct 7 (today), I was gonna talk about blogging and some latest movie releases as well.However, last night I attended a music concert by a group ARADHNA at a friends house and I changed my mind to what I will talk about for the radio show. I thought I must share the great music I heard last night with you guys as well and also bring these talented people for the show. So, ARADHNA is going to be with us today on the show and we will play some of their songs as well.

Let me briefly introduce Aradhna:
A devotional music group formed initially by two American guys (Chris and Peter). Chris lived in Nepal for first 12 years of his life and Peter was born in New Delhi. They write worship and devotional songs for Jesus in Hindi. They have performed in various countries. Amazingly, they perform in a group but Chris now lives in Canada and Peter lives in Cincinnati.
Rest we will go over in the radio show when they will be there too..stay tuned at WUVT today at 1:00 pm. You can also listen to their songs at www.aradhnamusic.com and buy their CDs if you like them online.
They are also performing at Squires Student Center (Old Dominion Ballroom) this evening at 6:30pm. Please come and listen their lovely, live hindi music (and may be a couple of nepalese songs).
Again, feel free to request a song at 231-WUVT or come by to Squires today. Have a great weekend!
Anurag

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that too. It was awesome! Look forward to hearing them again at Squires today.