Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nov11: Binaca Geetmala

I got hold of a silver Jubilee episode of Binaca Geetmala. I will present that recording this week. This would be pretty much a continuation of my last week's theme of being Nostalgic. I will play some latest songs as well.

The other issues I will discuss are; recent climate change report by economist Sir Nicholas Stern
and recent US elections.

Don't forget to post your request if you have one. Do suggest a theme for the radio show as well.

Anurag

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

भई वाह, मेरी पसंद नोट कर लो भैया.. सभी को पसंद आएगा.. मै अकेला अपनी धुन में मगन ज़िंदगी का मज़ा लिए जा रहा था. ये गीत फ़िल्म मनपसंद का है जिसे किशोर कुमार ने गाया था.
जहां तक थीम की बात है तो यह सुझाव भी लीजिए.. फ़िल्म संगीत में महिला संगीतकारोंं के योगदान पर प्रकाश डालिए.. इसमें आपको खासी रिसर्च करनी होगी. यदि कहेंगे तो मैं भी आपकी मदद करने के लिए सहर्ष तैयार हूं.