Sunday, January 21, 2007

Jan 27: Blogging in Indian Languages

On January 27, I will be talking about growth of blogging in Indian languages, specifically Hindi, its progress, and future. Stay tuned for an interesting discussion plus some latest and greatest songs from Bollywood. I might have some international guests on the show and I will try to connect to them through skype. Stay tuned for details.

You can post your requests as comment to this post or call me during the show at 540 239 4436. The show timings will be 1:00 pm EST and 11:30 pm IST. The confirmed guest for this show are Debashish from Pune, Srijan from Delhi, Anup from Kanpur, Pankaj from Ahmedabad, and Pratik from Agra, India.

Anurag

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

In it something is. Now all became clear to me, I thank for the information.