Friday, February 23, 2007

Feb 24: A meeting with the National Vice President of Bharat Punarniman Dal

Hi,

As you know that the planned interview with the leaders of Bharat Punarnirman Dal could not take place on the radio on Feb 17 due to severe internet problems. I conducted an interview again with the National Vice President of Bharat Punarnirman Dal, Mr. Ravi Kishore on skype, but it was offline. I asked him several questions on various issues and I recorded the interview. I will play its parts on the radio show on Feb 24.

I will also post the parts of interview on this blog soon after the radio show.

Do call on the radio show at 1-540-231-9888 to request songs and discuss what I am talking about.

Anurag
PS: I am recruiting a pool of RJs for the Indian Radio show at Virginia Tech. Please contact me if you are interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ,anurag
it's great to see people like you
i have heard some of BPD members are contesting from Hyderabad.there is party like you with good stands called "LOKSATTA PATRY'....I just need a copy of your manifesto can you mail me to swaraj.kiran@gmail.com....
IS THERE BY ANY WAY THAT I COULD SUPPORT OR JOIN YOU.........

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.